Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:53:30 -0500
From: jgodsey <gods1216@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Basic Book Repair Supplies

I wouldn't even touch this question.
I own at least 70 books on binding and 12 that cover repairing.
and there are none I would pick over all the others, even my own.
if you have to restrict yourself I would say you could have a decent collection with 5 or 6 titles.
but there are different method for many problems you need to expose yourself to all of them.

Why only ONE book?
you won't find anyone else with ONE book in their collection.

Kathleen Garness wrote:
If there was only room for one in a collection of such, is there one you'd recommend over the others?

Thanks,

Kathy