Re: [BKARTS] Skiver

These we call Split Goatskins.  They are small pieces split to 0.010"
thickness and come in packs of random shapes, sizes, and colors.  They can
be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/22mzls

Another new product that we finally got online is our Steel Rule Set.  This
is a set of 5 rules of varying widths from 1/8" to 1" wide, all of which are
18" wide. The narrow ones are to be used for establishing even spacing in
between boards when building book and box covers.  The wider ones are meant
for evenly trimming off the cover material, to establish even turn ins on
all sides.  A very handy set!
http://tinyurl.com/2bq57q

Regards,
Aaron Salik