[BKARTS] New galleries on website

If you haven't visited my website lately (www.cecilia-letteringart.com) then
you will find plenty of exciting new work there.

There is a new Artist Book Galleries section, which began with six
international book artists giving me permission to display some of their
books on my website, and after you've looked at these I hope you will then
hop over to their own websites (links provided for each) to appreciate the
full extent of their art.

I have also begun building new galleries for some of our Australian book
artists, and the first three are ready for you to visit, with several more
in the pipeline.

Just yesterday, I completed and uploaded a gallery of calligrapher Elaine
Witton's beautiful lettering art.

It was strange to look over some of the first galleries I built on the
website back in 1999. At that time I, and probably many others, was enjoying
the luxury of a 14" screen, a dial up connection, expensive web hosting and
a first foot on the learning curve. Now many have 19" screen or larger,
broadband connections, and although I'm not much further up the learning
curve of website design (I still live by the K.I.S.S. principle) I would
love to be able to rework the image sizes etc. of those early galleries.
However, there are now over 4,000 pages and images on the site, and the task
is just too onerous, so for the moment I will just continue to add new work
and hope that people will realise why new artwork is shown at a much larger
size than the first established galleries.

If you enjoy viewing the new work, please do take the time to send the
artists an email and let them know?

All the best from a very hot downunder
Cecilia

Cecilia Sharpley