Re: [BKARTS] Basic Book Repair Supplies

On the topic of manuals on bookbinding, you might find it interesting to
browse the Books on Books category of books for sale by Tomfolio dealers:

 http://www.tomfolio.com/bookscat.asp?catid=5

While there is a subcategory for book binding with a variety of offerings
(including a published catalog of important books on the topic) you might
also want to drool over some of the entries in  Book Arts and Crafts
category (I just wiped off my keyboard), and to browse some of the other
categories.

I always find this exceptionally dangerous to do.

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432