Re: [BKARTS] Wabi Sabi, the book

Oops, sorry.

On Jan 4, 2008, at 8:55 AM, Genie Shenk wrote:

That is one of my favorite books!

When are you coming down? I'm going to be hosting Sandra Kroupa for SDBA (and fun for me) Jan. 17-20, otherwise I'm unscheduled (except for nine million hours in the studio). I saw the show when Carol was here, the big installation is amazing. Irwin's talk is not till Feb. 21, in La Jolla, I think the show closes that weekend. Let me know.

Best, G