Re: [BKARTS] Wheat Paste

i will let more learned folks tell you all the whys and wherefores....but basically no.

but I have used wallpaper paste to do scrapbooking and crafts projects that weren't worth wasting the 'good stuff' on.
works nicely once you get the lumps out.

rj wrote:
Can wheat starch purchased in a grocery store be used to make wheat paste and
if so how?

My apologies in advance if this is a stupid question and my thanks for useful
suggestions.

rj