Re: [BKARTS] Basic Book Repair Supplies

Not bad enough, apparently - you didn't buy them from me! ;-) I'm tempted as
well - especially re the wabi sabi discussion. I came across this in an art
book a while back and was entranced. So I may be finding myself an early
birthday present or two. (Always best to buy our own books - Gary and I
"gifted" each other with the exact same book this year!)

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432