Re: [BKARTS] Wheat Paste

More likely to find it at an Asian grocery. Might be stocked by some general groceries, but I've never looked there.

Carol Pratt
Eugene, OR
-------

On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:33 PM, rj wrote:

Can wheat starch purchased in a grocery store be used to make wheat paste and
if so how?

My apologies in advance if this is a stupid question and my thanks for useful
suggestions.

rj