Re: [BKARTS] Sinks

i use a restaurant supply house close by they have various shapes and
sizes of steam table pans and roasting pans.
and agreed a great source would be places that deal in used
photographic equipment, dark room stuff goes for a song now.

--
j godsey
www.sicpress.com - book repair and cleaning supplies.