Re: [BKARTS] Wheat Paste

On 1/6/08, Scott Coutts <scott.coutts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Do you find
that the paste/PVA combination works best for pasting paper to the flesh
side of leather? I have used straight PVA, which is flexible enough to work
pretty well. I'm just wondering what advantage there is to adding paste to
the PVA (other than extending the drying time).

For pasting to the flesh side of leather, I have used a combination of

--
Barbara Simler
Moon Bindery