Re: [BKARTS] Wheat Paste

Barbara Simler wrote:
On 1/6/08, Scott Coutts <scott.coutts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Do you find
that the paste/PVA combination works best for pasting paper to the flesh
side of leather? I have used straight PVA, which is flexible enough to work
pretty well. I'm just wondering what advantage there is to adding paste to
the PVA (other than extending the drying time).

I do use it primarily for extending the drying time, but I think it soaks into the leather a bit better too. I like to have the paste soak into the leather quite well. Also, I use paste+pva for a lot of my work so it's convenient :)

Scott