[BKARTS] Artists Books Exhibition - Edinburgh, Scotland, Entry Deadline Feb 22, 2008

Invitation for Submission

Edinburgh Artists Book Exhibition
21st to the 17th April

We are writing to you from the OWL & LION a wee gallery in Edinburgh, Scotland. We have a lovely Gallery space and we're located right in the middle of Old Town Edinburgh in The Grassmarket. Included in this email are 2 pictures of the gallery.

Currently we are putting together an exhibition of Artists Book for an Artists Book Exhibition from Mar 21st - 17th April. The first of it's kind in Scotland in a commercial Gallery.

The idea is to present to the commercial public, what artists books are and who makes them. A small showcase if you like, without the pressure of a fair or a museum.

OWL & LION Gallery 15 Grassmarket Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, Eh1 2HS

For more information on the Gallery, the Exhibition and application form please email
isabelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deadline for application : 22nd February 2008
Deadline for receiving work : 14th March 2008