Re: [BKARTS] Sinks for paper washing

Frank,

For washing/deacidifying my paper I use various size "plastic"
trays/dishes that one can find in a large garden nursery shop or store.
Used for seed trays, etc.  I have some that are square and others which
rectangular.   The larger dishes will handle folio sheets.   These are
relatively cheap - certainly cheaper than stainless steel!   I  use
plastic netting to help separate the the leaves, but one must handle the
wet sheets reasonably carefully and be prepared to mend any tears with
tissue and thin paste in an appropriate manner.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England
[Soc of Bookbinders, Mem. 925]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent with PegasusMail 4.41, BT Broadband System
W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AVG Free 7.5.446,  Mozilla Firefox browser ver 2.0.0.11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx