[BKARTS] M. Swift and Sons

Hello All,
   Our supply of the fake gold stamping foil is disappearing quickly.  I
remember hearing about M.Swift and sons, they are/were one of the
manufacturers of stamping foils.  I've tried to reach them by telephone
-- the numbers have been disconnected, and the website goes into
never-ether land.

Does anyone know how to reach this company?    Does anyone know of
another supplier/manufacturer of *four* inch wide stamping foils?

Thanks,

Susan Lunas
Many Moons Book Conservation
Eugene, Oregon