Re: [BKARTS] Wheat Paste

I use leather to make books with limp bindings, so don't usually use
adhesives at all, except sometimes to attach endpapers to the inside of the
covers. PVA has worked pretty well for this, but I can definitely see how it
would be important to use paste if you're doing hardcover books. Next time
I'm attaching endpapers, I think I'll try out the PVA/paste mix and just
paste options, and see how they work.  Thanks for your comments!

Barbara

--
Barbara Simler
Moon Bindery