Re: [BKARTS] adhearing fabric to paper

    Converting fabric to bookcloth has been discussed a lot on this list.  The
method I have used with very great success, which seems to work with all kinds
of fabric, is to iron on Heat 'n' Bond Lite  (Joann fabrics, #101653) onto the
back of the cloth, lift off, and iron on archival (glassine) tissue.
    The result handles very well, and is impermeable to glue.  The adhesive I
use is 1/2 PVA + 1/2 wheat starch.

--

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the
argument of tyrants.  It is the creed of slaves.

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139