Re: [BKARTS] Wheat Paste

Hi Barbara,
Can you put a picture up on your web site of the problem. If we can see it, we can probably diagnose your problem better. It sounds like you are not setting the endpapers properly.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Barbara Simler wrote:
No, I didn't have any problem with bunching paper. After I glued the paper
on, I put the leather in my book press and let it dry overnight, and it
worked fine.