[BKARTS] heat 'n' bond lite

This is the message I received from the manufacturers of heat 'n' bond
lite.

--

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
the argument of tyrants.  It is the creed of slaves.

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139

--- Begin Message ---
Good morning,

Thank you for contacting Therm O Web. Our Heat n Bond Lite is ACID FREE and
should not deteriorate over time. It is used in museums for art and is made
to be archival.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sharon Fischer
Executive Administrative Assistant