Re: [BKARTS] SoCal APHA at the Movies

Will this be showing in the Chicago area anytime soon?

Kathy G

On Jan 9, 2008, at 8:30 PM, barbara pascal wrote:

I HAVE SEEN THIS FILM AND IT IS AMAZING.  HAVE A GOOD TALK, BEST BP
On Jan 9, 2008, at 4:18 PM, Kitty Maryatt wrote:

The Southern California Chapter of the American Printing History Association invites you to our next event,
APHA at the Movies: HELVETICA
on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 2:15 p.m.