[BKARTS] Studio on the Square Upcoming Book Arts & Letterpress Printing Workshops, NYC

Happy 2008!  We look forward to continuing to nurture your Art as we enter our 5th year of Classes!  Here is the current line-up:

       JANUARY

INTRODUCTION TO LETTERPRESS:  Monday, 6-9:30PM, January 14 - FULL

       INTERMED/ADVANCED BOOK ARTS:  6 Tues or Thurs eves: begins mid-Jan

       PRINTED BROADSIDE POETRY EDITION:  Fri 6-8PM, Sat & Sun, 10AM-4PM, Jan 25, 26, 27

       FEBRUARY

       LETTERPRESS II: WOOD & METAL TYPE BROADSIDES: 3 Fridays 6-9PM, February 1, 8, 15

       ART OF THE BOOK: PLANNING YOUR EDITION:  Sat & Sun, 10AM-4PM, February 2 & 3

       BOOKBINDING FOR ARTISTS:  3 Fridays, 6-9PM, Feb 22 - Mar 7

       MARCH

         INTRODUCTION TO  LETTERPRESS:   Wednesday, 6-9:30PM, March  5

       POLYMER WORKSHOP: BUSINESS CARDS:  Tuesdays, 6:30-9PM March 12-April 2

       BOOKBINDING BASICS:  Sat & Sun, 10AM-4PM, March 29 & 30

       APRIL

       MINIATURE BOOK EDITION:  Weekend F/S/S: April 4, 5, 6

       New Sessions are periodically added, so please check our website for updates!

       For more info, contact:
       Intima Press & Studio-on-the-Square
       32 Union Square East, #310, NYC
       Ph: 917-412-4134
       www.StudioOnTheSq.com (workshops for every artistic level)
       www.IntimaPress.com (artist?s books, letterpress design, invitations, binding)

       To unsubscribe or change subscriber options please send a reply e-mail.