[BKARTS] January project

Dear Friends

The January project, a Snowflake Book, has been posted to
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com
along with information about my ebook of bookmaking projects for Chinese New Year.

Since I have started to use recycled materials I am finding new ideas for discarded and found materials that move beyond the book. I have started a new blog, The Creative Year, to share them along with my love of seasonal celebrations and my connection to the cycles of nature.
http://www.thecreativeyear.blogspot.com

And a New year Greeting has been posted to
http://www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com
along with a pdf version.

Best wishes for 2008.

in good spirit