Re: [BKARTS] Paper & Book Intensive 2008

Steve: Thanks for the reminder. I was going to email you today.  Friday,
Bill said you already then had 35 signed up. Yes, I would like to come this
year. To Tennessee!  My choices are for 1st session - Boal & Kyle. 2nd
session would be Dolph Smith.

Thanks again.  See you in May, I hope

Best     Barbara