Re: [BKARTS] topic book ribbon experiment

Andrew Williams
7/142 Stanmore Road
Stanmore NSW Australia 2048

Thank you.

A.

jgodsey wrote:
only if you send your address.

j. godsey

Pickafight Books wrote:
Hi, would you be willing to send a pair to Australia? I'd love to have a play with a pair.

Andrew
Pickafight Books
Stanmore NSW Australia

jgodsey wrote:
i came across a small quantity of mint-in-box vintage 1960's rayon shoe laces (mostly brown and dark olive, 24" & 27")
...now bear with me...
they are silky rayon and are crap for shoe laces as they don't stay tied.
but might make suitable book ribbons
as they aren't thin like ribbon I think if pressed they will work for larger books such as journals or bibles.

i am willing to donate 20 pairs for folks to play with and see if they are good for anything.
so the 1st twenty requests will get 1 set of shoe laces in an #10 envelope.

joyce