Re: [BKARTS] topic book ribbon experiment

Thanks to all those who responded to the free shoe lace/Book Ribbon post. I have sent off your vintage rayon shoe laces to play with and if you get around to it, please send me pictures of what they can be turned into. I have a couple of hundred and so far all i have made are cat toys.

If you think you sent me a request and I didn't answer, email me again.

joyce

--
j. godsey
sicpress.com

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com