[BKARTS] Follow up on the Bad bookbinding press discussion of

The press arrived from Beech Hill Artisans.

Yes, it took two months and a severe email, but it is here. Buyers beware as there are no refunds.

I used it, after propping it between 2 cabinets, because it cannot stand on its own. I could probably fix that, by attaching 2 pieces of 2x4 at the bottom, but even with this fix, it will not survive heavy duty use.

I will be saving money to purchase a press.

Monique