Re: [BKARTS] query watermarks w photoshop

It depends what you mean by 'watermark'. There are some photoshop techniques about that are called watermark, but are more putting a transparent image behind a body of text, not unlike a soft layer behind the text pad in office stationary. Other try to mimic an actual watermark.

If you want to tell me more about what you are trying to acheive I'd be more than happy to offer assistance. Maybe off list?

Andrew
Pickafight Books

jgodsey wrote:
i have been researching how to add watermarks via photoshop and keep
finding different methods.

what method is A the easiest and least unattractive?
thanks