Re: [BKARTS] query watermarks w photoshop

If you want to tell me more about what you are trying to acheive I'd be
more than happy to offer assistance. Maybe off list?

No, onlist please! Watermarks are a tricky one, and in Photoshop, it is not clear how to do this. We ourselves would want watermarks or similar devices to show on rare prints when putting them up on eBay. Joyce may have other reasons, but this is our purpose.

Thank you for your offering to help.

David