Re: [BKARTS] query watermarks w photoshop

This is also known as write protection and there are methods when you save for web, or make pdfs etc. I think it is an option on some web authoring software.

Not right protection - it's not about intellectual property rights - it's write protection - like password protecting files and images. I disallows certain priveleges to users that are unknown.

A.
pickafight books.

Please excuse the extremely bad spelling and typing errors. To my joy, I'm pissed, but it doesn't help my typing and/or spelling.