[BKARTS] Just Looking

Hi-

I am working on a project/installation that appears to be addressing the concept of "looking", not the sense of sight, but the intentional attention to an object or objects.

I would appreciate responses to the following questions:

Where are you and what are you typically looking at when you utter the phrase,"No, thank you. Just looking."?

What do you really mean when you say it?

What is your intentional behavior ( i.e. what are you truthfully doing) when you utter this phrase?

Please respond off-list to susanhensel@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you.  Your responses are appreciated.

Susan Hensel Design
www.susanhenselgallery.com
www.susanhenseldesign.com
3441 Cedar Ave S