Re: [BKARTS] query watermarks w photoshop

j, may I ask *why* you don't want them replicated? Are you trying to
maintain their overpriced status or is this simply more of the "I had to pay
for them therefore so should you" syndrome? I'm genuinely curious what one
in your position (with the ability to easily share something valuable that
might otherwise be forever out of reach for those without a "fortune") is
thinking so I hope you will explain further.

Karina