Re: [BKARTS] query watermarks w photoshop

they aren't for sale
and
i don't have to explain anything to you.

i want to share the images and i just don't want someone lifting them wholesale off the net to use for their own purposes

i DID have to pay for them, they didn't cost very much, but were quite hard to find.
if someone wants to use an image they should have to freaking ask me.

and frankly your attitude sucks - most folks don't WANT to share even images. i do.

yours truly wrote:
j, may I ask *why* you don't want them replicated? Are you trying to
maintain their overpriced status or is this simply more of the "I had to pay
for them therefore so should you" syndrome? I'm genuinely curious what one
in your position (with the ability to easily share something valuable that
might otherwise be forever out of reach for those without a "fortune") is
thinking so I hope you will explain further.

Karina