From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Stegenga
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 1:04 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: equiping a bindery

I would definitely recommend a Kwikprint over a Kingsley. I have both, and
never use the Kingsley anymore. Spend as much as you can on the best
Kwikprint. It will be worth it.

Another must have, IMO, is a leather paring machine. I own a Scharffix, and
love it.

I also own a Kuttrimmer, and haven't used it as much as I thought. Still, it
cuts through bookboard very well. But I still find myself cutting the old
fashioned way. Old dog new tricks, I guess.

Beth