Re: [BKARTS] query watermarks w photoshop

In my experience, the best way to share images without them being taken and *printed out* and redistributed is to post the image about 6x8" and 72dpi, with a copyright/mark/something in one of the corners. It's not the same as watermarking, but it does help to keep actual prints from being made.

Once I post something on the web, I figure it's either going to be ignored or copied and kept/reposted, etc.

My 2cents...

- kbk