Re: [BKARTS] Stains & Tears - Washing/Bleaching ... Sizing

Elizabeth,

I have done little sizing, but when I did it was a dilute, warm gelatine
size, just dipping the pages in following the final de-acidifying wash.
My main problem is doing all this at home as I do not have access to
plenty of bench space!    I imagine any of the normal sizing procedures
consistent with conservation would be equally suitable.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England

On 17 Jan 2008 at 13:46, Elizabeth Stegenga wrote:

> Rodney --
>
> Good information. What do you use to resize the paper?
>
> Beth Stegenga
> Paternoster Row Books

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent with PegasusMail 4.41, BT Broadband System
W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AVG Free 7.5.446,  Mozilla Firefox browser ver 2.0.0.11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx