[BKARTS] Shipping large sheets of paper

I've been buying text paper for my  books from a local supplier, but they
don't have Arches text wove, so I'm planning to order some. The sheets are
25" x 40", and the supplier I've been talking to (Talas) can either send it
in flat packaging or rolled.  I'm wondering if any of you have advice as to
the best way to have it sent so that it arrives in good shape.
The reason I ask is that I ordered large sheets of paper through the mail
once before (through a different supplier), and when I got the paper, it had
all sorts of creases from having been banged around while being shipped. I'm
sure that Talas will make every effort to package the paper properly, but
after my earlier experience, I'm feeling a bit cautious, and would
appreciate hearing about your experiences...

Barbara