Re: [BKARTS] Shipping large sheets of paper

Personally I prefer my paper shipped flat. If you order enough it should be sent in a sort of flat box. With five sheets or fewer, if they can roll it but put it in a very sturdy container (maybe double tube it?) that might work...

I'm sure Talas will do a good job...

Kathy