Re: [BKARTS] Booky Things To Do in NYC

Go see Talas.  20 West 20th Street, 5th Floor, a little below midtown
Manhattan.  Aaron Salik is very cordial, and will probably be willng so show
you the sorts of things he sells.  And it's almost everything.

--

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the
argument of tyrants.  It is the creed of slaves.

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139