Re: [BKARTS] query watermarks

Even if you are making money off of it, it may be legal to download images
so long as the final product is not based solely on the image (like a
t-shirt, coffee mug, mousepad, etc.).  Either: the image must be altered to
the extent that it no longer resembles or is recognizeable as the original,
or a very small portion of the original (unrecognizeable as the
original) may be used as a component of the final work.

- Chad Longley