Re: [BKARTS] Shipping large sheets of paper

If you would consider an alternative supplier of hand made paper I would
suggest Twinrocker (www.twinrocker.com). I get small quantities of paper from
them from time2time, eg, 6 to 18 sheets at a time , generally 115 - 200 gsm,
30x22 or so, and request they be flat packed. I have never had a damaged sheet
in any shipment, not the slightest nick or bend.

rj