Re: [BKARTS] Shipping large sheets of paper

I'm just seeing this so I don't know if anyone has mentioned Dolphin Papers in Indianapolis. I've been ordering printmaking papers from them for years in both small and large quantities and have never received an imperfect one. They ship flat packs; I don't recall any rolls. They have a $50 minimum order, excellent quantity discount policy (based on total sheets per order--not total number of sheets of one sort), and a fabulous long-time staff. If you're ever in Indianapolis, the retail space is spectacular.

http://homepage.mac.com/dolphinpapers/Catalog2004.htm

RM