Re: [BKARTS] Shipping large sheets of paper

I agree that Twinrocker paper is wonderful! And Arches
Text Wove has attributes that I have not discovered in
other papers- i.e. the ability to come back after much
battering. It will lie flat again even if you crumple it up
if you just moisten it and lie it flat.

Laurie
www.lauriedoctor.com