Re: [BKARTS] Twinrocker video --- was Shipping large sheets of paper

Yes it is a good one. It is called The Mark of the Maker. Twinrocker has copies for sale. try to get your library to buy it as well.

Quoting William Minter <wminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

FYI:
If you do not know about a video from the 1990's about papermaking at
 Twinrocker, all book arts people should. It is NOT a video about how
 to make paper, but more a personal view of what a particular paper
means to a printer, a calligrapher, a watercolorist, etc.
The video was nominated for a Academy Award, but missed the actual
title by a few votes. None-the-less it is a spectacular telling of
paper and how it can work for the very best end result.
I assume that Twinrocker still has copies, or it must be available
from somewhere/someone for rent.
www.twinrocker.com

Bill Minter