[BKARTS] photo archive (was watermark)

Ladies and gentlemen I give you
Helen Gibson America's first professional stuntwoman.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jgodsey/sets/72157603760184864/

I decided to only upload 72pixel images.
they can be used on the net, but would look crappy in print.

I have cleaned the images up as much as practical, on the whole they look pretty good.
I am working on a bit of a biography that will include what I found in her letters and what I cribbed from elsewhere.

j-

--
j. godsey
sicpress.com

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com