Re: [BKARTS] photo archive (was watermark)

thank you
there was one tidbit of info in there i actually didn't have at all.

j. godsey
sicpress.com
14 pleasant st
methuen, ma 01844
(978) 965-2176 fax 866-416-6101

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com

Nancy Ewart wrote:
This is marvelous - a bit of both movie AND women's history! I did a quick google search and came up with some links:

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/doubledare/stuntwomen.html

http://www.answers.com/topic/helen-gibson?cat=entertainment

Thank you again for all your hard work.

Nancy E