[BKARTS] Garage Annex School for Book Arts - 2008 Workshop Preview - Easthampton, MA

Dear friends:

There is a preview of our 2008 schedule at our web site:
www.GarageAnnexSchool.com. I hope to be emailing you toward the end of
the month with the news that the schedule is live online and we are
ready for you to register.

In the meantime you may enjoy visiting the online catalog of Daniel
Kelm's show at the Smith College Museum of Art. There are ten short
videos as well as essays by Mark Dimunation and Tim Ely. The show is
open until February 10, 2008. http://www.smith.edu/artmuseum/exhibitions/
kelm/index.htm. We remain very grateful to the curators and staff at the
museum for doing such an excellent job, and to the individuals and
institutions who loaned their books.

Thank you.
Greta D. Sibley
Garage Annex School for Book Arts

If you want to unsubsribe from our list, just let us know.

Greta D. Sibley
9 Cedarwood Avenue
Easthampton, MA 01027
413-529-0070