From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Peter D Verheyen
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 5:09 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Last Call - Annual Press Sale Ends Jan 25.

Last chance to save ....

Arnold Grummer's long-awaited shipment of book presses is in. Order now
for lowest prices of the year and free shipping. Sale ends Jan 25.
<http://www.arnoldgrummer.com>

400 Standard Book Press Platen measures 10 x 12. Baltic birch,
maintenance free, fully assembled. '07 List  $245, '08 List  $275 Press
Sale: $219.00

402 Large Book Press Platen measures 11.5 inches by 14.5 inches.
Baltic birch, fully assembled, maintenance free. '07 List $299, '08 List
$315 Press Sale: $249.00

See presses at
<http://www.arnoldgrummer.com/product/presses/listing.cfm?prod_cat_id=11
>.
This offer is not available online. All presses feature free shipping to
lower 48.

See site for full order information. <http://www.arnoldgrummer.com>