Re: [BKARTS] Last Call - Annual Press Sale Ends Jan 25.

I do actually which is why I'm happy to help Grummer advertise them. I have several and have given several away and they work great. Not what I would use for everyday high volume production work, but for binding at home and/or for students they're great. Really nice quality wood, and the large one has enough daylight to handle thicker books. Definitely better than an old copy press. For papermaking you'll want to seal the wood some more.

Best regards, Peter