[BKARTS] Color Copier referrals?

Hello All,

I have enjoyed for nearly nine years my HP Color Copier 150 as a tool in my printmaking/mixed media/bookmaking studio.

It has, however, recently decided to show signs of irreversible decline! (And the timing could not be worse!) So, I sent out an all points bulletin for help:  Can any of you recommend a color copier (stand alone if possible) that has brought them nearly perfect color copies of collaged, textured, color saturated originals?  I look forward to your leads and thoughts.

C Carroll
carrolldesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.