[BKARTS] workshops

Maine Media Workshops in Rockport, Maine offers classes all year. Besides photography, filmmaking and multimedia, there are also workshops in Design and Book Arts.
I'll be teaching "The Embellished Page" April 13 to 19. Other classes coming up are Portfolio Box Making, Making Books by Hand, Monoprinting, Type in Motion, Papermaking. For a full listing, the online catalog is at www.theworkshops.com

On January 28 at 7 pm, I'll be giving a talk on my work at Waterfall Arts in Belfast, Maine.
Jan Owen
Belfast, Maine
www.janowenart.com