[BKARTS] shark photos

    These photos are for the several of you who requested them.   I am
not very happy with the photos, but I am a novice at this.  I kept
fooling around with contrast, color balance, etc., and I finally said to
hell with it.  Somehow the green went haywire in the first photo.
    The top edge gilding is actually very smooth and unmottled, and the
sharkskin has much less chroma than the photos depict.  It is more a
sedate wine color.
    Nevertheless, you can get a very good idea of the unique texture of
the skin.

--

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
the argument of tyrants.  It is the creed of slaves.

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139